What is SPIRAL Track®?
SPIRAL Track is mechanical measuring instrument equipped less than 1% of nonlinearity accuracy with high performance of tracking ability due to backlash "zero" top design, consisting of 4 to 6 cylinders sleeve with spiral grooves. All sleeves expand and contract measuring the displacement of thorax and abdomen of dummy by angle sensors. In the base of sleeves, 3 sets of rotary angle sensors (x-axis, y-axis, z-axis) are assembled and detect even oblique displacement as well.
- Mechanical construction makes high reliability as measuring tool.
Nonlinearity is less than 1% performance makes high accuracy of sensor.
Backlash "zero" makes high tracking ability.
Expansion and contraction structure makes wide ability of usage.
- Field of application
- THOR 50, WorldSID 50, Q dummy series, RS-Dummy, MATD dummy
- International patented products
- JAPAN, US, Europe, China, India, Korea, Taiwan
More information are available in "SPIRAL Track" page.
- ANTHROPOMORPHIC TEST DEVICES DUMMY
- HEADFORM IMPACTOR
- FLEX-PLI GTR
- CALIBRATION AND CERTIFICATION
- OTHER PRODUCTS